*Family*

*Family*
The most Important thing in life is family!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baseball game in Idaho


My baseball STUDS!


Me and my HONEY!

My Boy's!

Aaron and Kadence.

Home Run Jaxton!


My Brother Matt

Aaron

Jeff... oops!

Mike
Adam

In May we went to Idaho so all the boys could play on a team together. It was so awesome to see them all having so much fun! I was so proud of them! Even the older one's kept up with the young one's!!! It was so great watching them!!! And even my Winnie man proved he could hang with the big boy's!!!!!!!!:)

4 comments:

Mike B. said...

Looks like some studs playing some ball. What happened on that one of Jeff's. I can see the ball after he swings!!
Thanks for coming up. That was a blast.

Mike

Stacey said...

Those are the 5 best looking guys around. The 6th one is missing (Matt). You did a great job with the pictures.

Stephanie said...

You sure have some talented handsome boys. especially that Jaxton. Looks like they had a lot of fun.

aaboras said...

You have a beautiful family! So nice to hear from you guys tonight...keep in touch!!