*Family*

*Family*
The most Important thing in life is family!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Island Park Trip
















Last weekend we went to Island Park. We rode snowmobiles, snowboarded and skied.
I had the best time ever, i love to be with my kids and there wives, they are all the best.
I couldn't ask for a better family, i already have the best in the world!!! It's great to hang out with them, most of all i love just watching them have fun with one another. I love to see them smile and laugh, it makes my day, and completes my life. We always have such a supper time together, hope there are lots more to come before I'm to old and senile to enjoy them. Thanks for being the best family a mom could ever hope for!!!! love you all






















2 comments:

Nichole said...

Wow what good looking couples there are!!! Thank you so much for everything! Can't wait for Bear Lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey said...

Thanks mom. I love you too and I also think we have an amazing family with an amazing mother. We wouldn't be where we are today if it weren't for you.